| 2 Beds || 1 Baths || 1,000 Sq Ft |
Our Pet-friendly & EV Friendly Air BnB…
- What was the catalyst for our pet friendly additions?
- Guests Al and Michelle and their two 90 pound labs. Flat out great guests who advised us on what we needed to do in the back yard to make our Air BnB as good what they experienced in California.
- We like pets and pet people.
- We like to serve up housing with special features…
- What makes it pet friendly
- EZ to clean hardwood and laminate floors
- Front porch with integrated pet gate
- Privacy fenced backyard with dog portholes (2), fire hydrant , grass yard and a paver siting area for mom and dad.
- Walking opportunities behind our shared homes
- What else is special about our 1223 house…
- We heat a good portion of the hot water with solar thermal. We back-up with an instantaneous heater..
- Great sleeping in the winter due to our old fashion radiators!
- We have the best tasting filtered water in town. Learn more: http://www.bluemarbleh2o.com
- A laundry system with no chemicals. Learn more:
- If you like a sunny back yard and privacy, thats us!
- If you come with an electric car, we have a brand new Juice Box charger in place. If you are not running heat or air conditioning, you will add 34 to 35 miles of range/ hour to your Elon. While staying on the hill, consider trying a night of glamping in your Tesla. We’ll even lend you our Cousin Nancy Model 3 sleeping Mat made from recycled blue jeans!
- If you’d like to bike the Schuylkill trail, we’ll lend you a few bikes via Zummobike.com collection.
View on Airbnb