What’s our version of a shared home?
- We’re a purpose built, five bedroom home (we call them suites) with an ultra focus on comfort.
- Each tenant has their own suite that includes the living area, a full bathroom, it’s own heating and air-conditioning controls. Suites are approximately 225 square feet and can accommodate a queen bed, standard BR furniture and chair or desk.
- Residents share the kitchen, living room, dining area, laundry, storage, outdoor patio, sauna, garden and 2 car garage.
- Internet, TV content, electric, water, indoor & outside maintenance, trash pickup and cleaning of the common areas twice a month are included.
Why consider shared housing…
- A real interest in cutting costs,
- Have had enough of maintaining a home,
- Would like the opportunity to live in a comfort climate friendly home,
- Like the idea of camaraderie as a way or tackling loneliness,
- See this as a venue to start eating better and
- Have an interest in investing a few hours of their skill set in purposeful activities
- Have solid people skills
- Good credit
- Health Care Insurance &
- At least 2500 per month in retirement income.
$1000 per month per suite.
- Suite 2: Ground floor suite with outside & inside entrance, natural light from the north and south, radiant heat in decorative concrete floors and 2 Ikea Pax built-ins.
- Suite 3: Third floor morning sun suite with windows on north, shout and east walls, tubular light and towel warmer (during the winter months) in the bathroom, no carpet easy to maintain flooring and one 5′ Ikea Pax closet system.
- Suite 4: Third floor westerly facing suite with with natural light on 3 sides, tubular light in the bathroom, engineered flooring and one 5′ Ikea Pax closet system.
- Suite 5: Bright, fourth floor suite with east and westerly views, day-lit bathroom, kitchenette and real a special accent wall.
At least a month or two after we’re finished with Covid 19…
For all the details…
- To learn just about everything about this house, copy the following link into your browser:
Thank you for thinking through or recommending our world to someone that could really benefit from shared housing!